This is a quick instructional guide to setting up your client for emails that are hosted on CHS Tech's cpanel server. I am using Outlook 2016 so there may be some slight changes depending on your client or Outlook version.
1. Under file there is a button for add account. Select that button.
2. This will take you to the email account set up dialog box. Towards the bottom there is a radio button for manual setup. Select that button and click next.
Select "POP or IMAP radio button and click next. We will be setting up an IMAP account.
4. This will take you to your settings options.
Enter in all the fields. The user name of the email account is your full email. the income and outgoing mailserver's are mail.<yourdomain.com> (e.g. mail.chstechsolutions.com, mail.google.com, or mail.domain.net)
5. Select more settings and that will open up a new dialog box.
6. go to the outgoing server tab and select the check box "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. make sure the radio button for "Use the same settings as my incoming server" is selected, and click ok.
7. click next and finish the setup process